Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23, 2006 - Applying for Passport

Today I went and applied for Keere's passport. The office was brimming with people who were there either to get passports, extend their visas or apply for temporary residence. When it was finally my turn, I meet with a very stern military official, who looked over all of Keere's paperwork, then turned to me and asked me if I was single. I answered "yes". He shrugged his shoulders and he said we were done. He then took the paperwork into another room and we had to wait. He came back out after about 20 minutes, motioned for me to follow, handed me a piece of paper and told me to go pay. So I went and paid the fees and we were done. Her "rushed" passport will be ready on Friday. We spent the rest of the day taking it easy since Mom and I are still feeling quite under the weather. We did venture out for a short time for some lunch and shopping. We decided we should finally do some shopping since we are staying positive that we won't be here that much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment