Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29, 2006 - Changing our Flight Home

Well today's adventure brings us to trying to get our flight home changed. Let me just say if you heading to Vietnam and don't know you exact return date, don't book through Delta Airlines because they don't have an office here in Vietnam and the only way you can change your tickets is by calling their closest office which is in Hong Kong. We only found this out after we took a taxi to KAL who partners with Delta to see if they could change our tickets.

So how our day went was we head to breakfast, again it was wonderful and so delicious. Ok, I know you are sick of hearing me talk about breakfast but the last hotel we stayed at the choices for breakfast was fried egg with liver paste, liver paste sandwich, liver paste noodles and our usual choice bread with butter and jam. So to be eating real food is very exciting! I then called KAL to make sure they could help us with our tickets, they said on the phone "Yes, Yes, come in we can help you". Off we went to the KAL office by taxi so they could change the tickets. When we arrived they promptly told us that they couldn't help us that we had to contact Delta. I tried to nicely explain to them that when I called they told me they could help us, they just shook their head and told me to call Delta. I asked them for the phone number and that is when the promptly told me that the nearest office is in Hong Kong. UGH!! Well we headed back to the hotel in hopes that maybe they could help us. After 45 minutes we got our answer that there was no way. So we made our only other option was to totally rebook our tickets. Which by some miracle they were able to get us 2 seats all the way back home.

We will arrive home at 157pm on August 31 on Delta Airlines as long as everything goes well at Keere's Visa interview today at the US Embassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment