Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8, 2006 - Morning Visit

We were so excited to arrive for our morning visit with Keere. Especially after the taxi was running over an hour late and we didn't get there until after 10am. We were meet by the Assistant Orphanage director who said that from now on we could only visit Keere in the afternoons. Which is such a disappointment. We are not sure why but we are told this happens quite often and you just have to roll with whatever flow they throw at you. We went up to Keere's room where she was fast asleep. Mom and I pulled up a stool and watched her sleep for our entire visit. But that's ok because we could tell she was resting peacefully. Right before we had to leave, they handed me her bottle and told me to feed her. I hated to wake her up but I was happy to hold her and feed her. The Nannies are really sweet, it's really cute to hear them in their broken English tell me "she's beautiful" and "good mamma". Or the ones who don't speak always give me the thumbs up.





No comments:

Post a Comment