Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5, 2006 - Home to Atlanta to Seoul, Korea

Ok, so to update everyone in our journey.....We got up super early on August 3rd so we could take the Metro over to the Airport. Once we were there of course, who like usually get's pulled aside by Security but me. You know I'm trying to figure out what makes me look so much like a threat. I probably would of passed through the rest of it just fine but something in my backpack caused them to need to examine it further. So here we are in the middle of the airport and the Airport Security guard is pulling out everything I had packed in there. It wouldn't have been so bad if my undergarments, pj's and a change of clothes weren't in there. Nothing like the whole airport getting to see your undies. It turns out that the International Outlet convertor that was buried at the very bottom of my bag under everything was the cause of the problem. Mom and I boarded our flight and it actually seemed like a very quick trip to Atlanta. Once we arrived in Atlanta we had to catch the airport train over to the International terminal. Once there, we boarded the long flight to Seoul on Korean Airlines. The Flight was long, it takes you from Atlanta and straight up towards Chicago (yep, we totally back tracked) then across Canada, Alaska over and down through Russia to Korea. Once we landed in Seoul, we spent sometime in the KAL Transit lounge, it didn't cost us anything to be able to sit, sleep, stretch out and watch some TV while we waited to catch our flight to Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment